CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of conduct for Students
- That each studentis being admitted to our college are to be abide by all the instructions given by the Principal and rules in the admission form.
- That every student must wear dress code along with chest card, Identity card of the college while they are in the college campus.
- During class hours the students should not stand in front of classroom or in college campus. In case of no class were running due to the absence of the concerned lecture, students are either make use of Library or visit to sports department to play the games of their choice without disturbing any running classes.
- Students are strictly prohibited to write anything on the walls of college building, benches and furniture.
- The students are held responsible for causing the damage/loss to the college property and loss is to be paid by the concerned students.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Indiscipline and misbehaviour of students inside and outside the college campus are deal with necessary action based on the complaints given.
- The complaints given by the lecturer about any students can be considered seriously and those students can be throwing out of college campus.
- No one student can attend any other running classes other than his/her class.
- Use of Mobiles, Tobacco, Alcohol and drugs in any form, in the classrooms and in the college campus is strictly prohibited. And Parents should take care of this.
- As per the University norms, student's attendance with respect to the classes, tests, seminar, assignments and project works is mandatory to appear in the exam.
- Each student must park their bicycle, bike in the parking place of college campus only.
- The college lays utmost importance on the formation of sound character and any act of contravention of the same will be taken serious note of.
The college lays utmost importance on the formation of sound character and any act of contravention of the same will be taken serious note of.
- The principal has the power to dismiss any student from the college for his/her misconduct.
- In academic matters, the rules and regulations framed by the institution from time to time shall have to be strictly adhered by all the students of the college.
- Students must not invite any outsider to any college function without the prior permission of the principal.
- No meeting or party should be held in the college premises without the permission of the principal.
- A suggestion box is kept in the college- Suggestion of any kind can be confidentially brought to the notice of the principal.
- The friends and relatives of the studentís will not be allowed to meet the students while they are in class. Phone calls will not be given to the students. However in case of emergency, the message will be conveyed to the students.
- Scholarship and Fee Concession are available students according to government rules. All scholarships and fee and concession are subjected to the satisfactory progress, conduct and attendance. Endowment prizes will be given to meritorious students by the management.
- Letters addressed to the students of the college are subjected to the scrutiny of the principal. Students should not give the college address for any personal correspondence.
- Irregularity in attendance, frequent absenteeism, habitual inattention, continued inefficiency in regard to class work, lack of courtesy towards the members of the staff, insubordination, disorderly behaviour, obscenity in word and acts etc., these offences are liable for punishment by any one of the following depending on the gravity of the offence.
- Warning and intimating the fact to the parent/guardian.
- Imposing of Fine.
- Cancellation of scholarship, free ship etc.,
- Suspension for a definite period.
- Expulsion or dismissal.
Code of conduct for Teachers
- Caring, fair and committed to the best interest of the students entrusted to their care and seek to motivate, inspire and celebrate their efforts and success.
Plan and communicate clear, challenging and achievable expectations for students.
Create an environment where students can become active agents in the learning process and develop lifelong learning skills.
Adapt his/her teaching to the individual needs of the student.
Keep a dignified demeanour commensurate with the expectation from a teacher as a role model.
Act in the best interest of students.
Take personal responsibility for sustaining and improving the quality of their professional practice by actively maintaining their professional knowledge and understanding to ensure it is current.
Reflecting on and critically evaluation their professional practice in light of their professional knowledge basis.
Availing of opportunities for career long professional development.
Create a culture that encourages purposeful collaboration and dialogue among colleagues and stakeholders.
Take pride on teaching profession and treat other members of the profession with respect.
Refrain from making unsubstantial allegations against colleagues or higher authority.
Respect the professional standing and opinions of his / her colleagues.
Should seek to co-operate with their colleagues providing support, help and guidance as required by them, and enable effective communication throughout the institution.
Should display the highest possible standards of professional behaviour that is required in an educational establishment.
- Acknowledge and respect the uniqueness, individuality and specific needs of students and promote their holistic development.
- Respect the value of being just and impartial to all students irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, gender, economic status or any physical challenges etc.
- Make planned and systematic effort to facilitate the student to actualize his/her potential & talent.
- Maintain high standards of practice in relation to student learning, planning, monitoring, assessing, reporting and providing feedback.
Code of conduct for Principal
- To maintain decency and discipline in the college campus.
- To be an able captain of the ship Ė guiding, fostering and mentoring the members of the staff.
- To be fair, reasonable and able to carry the team on his/her shoulders.
- To be impartial towards staff and students.
- To run the administration in a transparent and consultative manner.
- To keep the institution in sound financial health.
- To utilize funds in an honest and just manner.
- To explore every possibility to keep the institutionís flag flying high; academically and socially.
- To treat all students with love, dignity and irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- To take personal responsibility in maintaining excellent academic standards.
Code of conduct for Head of the Department
- HoDís must distribute the workload to their department teaching staff in accordance with respective to workload.
- HoDís must take care of departmental timetable as time to time.
- HoDís must implement calendar events of the departmental activities.
- HoDís must assign departmental work to department staff to get success in the department programme.
- HoDís must get the feedback from students on teaching of department staff.
- HoDís must conduct the regular meetings of their department and discuss the any other issues of department and informed to the principal.
- HoDís must take care of mentor system for their department and suggest to the department staff.
Code of conduct for Support Staff
- Support staff working in the college office should remain during college hours.
- Maintenance of all service records of all employees and periodic updating.
- Issue of certificates such as service certificate, experience certificate etc., after obtaining approval from the authority concerned.
- Demonstrate courtesy and respect to all dealing with students, academic employees and support staff.
- Meet college deadlines for preparation of such items as standard workload forms, profiles and purchase orders as well as deadline to payroll and budget data.
- Practice fiscal responsibility to ensure that all expenditures fall within budget.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and collegial relationships with other administrative staff members.
- Exercise cautions in the expenditure of college funds and ensure that due process and fair bidding practices are observed.
- Avoid activities which might rise to perception of favouritisms.
- Administrative staff will avoid attempts to use their authority of their chair or the reputation of the college to forward any personal or political agenda.
- Technical staff is assigned to make sure the infrastructural technical aspects are taken care.
- Technical staff will carry out their duties as instructed by the authorities to whom they are attached.